End of the year awards...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: End of the year awards...
From: The Awards Committee <the_awards_committee@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 09:20:45 -0800 (PST)
Each year, with much anticipation, classic car clubs,
associations and magazines around the globe nominate
and award outstanding persons for their achievement
and support for our hobby.  However, it has been with
growing sentiment, that the apparent need for a
un-enthusiast award was needed.  This award is given
to those who have shown their sheer stupidity through
the ownership of their vehicle and interaction with
those involved in the hobby.

The classic car hobby and industry has always been
about promoting the preservation of our automobiles.
In spite of this, these un-enthusiasts pose a
tremendous risk to the cars they own and to scaring
off new enthusiasts with their acts of unintelligence.
 This award has been established to acknowledge the
existence of these poor souls who do not realize their
own worthlessness.  By keeping these individuals
involved in the hobby we are jeopardizing their
current vehicles and any future ones they may wish to
own.  We cannot allow this to happen.  So it is
without further delay that The Awards Committee
presents their chosen un-enthusiasts of the year:

Albert Escalante and Enrique Claure!

It is rare that two such people come to light, and
with such equal ignorance.  Our nomination staff had
such a difficult time evaluating Albert and Enrique
that it became clear that they both should receive
this prestigious recognition.

Happy New Year!

The Awards Committee

///