Re: End of the year awards...

To: the_awards_committee@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: End of the year awards...
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 14:41:20 EST
Ahem (the clearing of phlegm from throat...)
I want to thank the "Committee" for this recognition. I know that my
knowledge of the mechanical aspects of LBC's is very limited and I am not
ashamed to admit it. Recognition of ones own faults is very important for
growth. That is why I joined the list, to learn. Still I feel humbled that my
"ignorance" has been singled out by this so-called "committee". All I want to
know is do I get some kind of Trophy or Award? I should at least the name(s)
of those on this "Awards Committee" so that these "people" can be given the
proper recognition that they too deserve?  I've never been too keen on Awards
given anonymously. Either by people who wear pointed hoods, pointed hats or
that hide behind the pointed Minarets of castle walls. These self appointed
Knowers of all are just cowardly members of committees that have to cloak
themselves in anonominity. Afterall, Noblesse Oblige, no?
Most sincerely, Albert Escalante 1978 MGB

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///