Stromberg 175CD For Sale!

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stromberg 175CD For Sale!
From: "Dennis Berman" <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:12:25 -0600
Members,

Thought I'd give you all first chance:

I am "upgrading" my MGB (1977) from the original Zenith Stromberg to a
Weber.

Soon, I will be selling the intack/exhaust manifold, carb, and air cleaner
assembly.
You can't go wrong with this deal.

The following are to be included:

Intack/Exhaust manifold (recently powder coated gray)
Original Air Cleaner assembly (blasted and painted black)
Zenith Stromberg 175CD, recently rebuilt and installed a new water chock
assembly.
also, I bought an after market air cleaner/filter assembly and did not like
it. This too will be included.

I would be happy with 600 dollars for all... less happy, but possibly live
with 500 dollars for all.
Buyer pays shipping (of course).

Thanks!

Regards,