Stromberg 175CD For Sale! - Follow up

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stromberg 175CD For Sale! - Follow up
From: "Dennis Berman" <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:40:54 -0600
Members,

I recently submitted the below items for sale.

Please, can anyone tell me what (if anything) that I am doing wrong.
I believed that this was an excellent deal, based on what Moss and VB priced
these items.

I know that I am doing something wrong, also based a comment that was
returned to me.

Please, am I asking too much? If so, what should I ask as a fair price?

Thank you for the help, and the education.

 -
 - Members,
 -
 - Thought I'd give you all first chance:
 -
 - I am "upgrading" my MGB (1977) from the original Zenith Stromberg
 - to a Weber.
 -
 - Soon, I will be selling the intack/exhaust manifold, carb, and air
 - cleaner assembly.
 - You can't go wrong with this deal.
 -
 - The following are to be included:
 -
 - Intack/Exhaust manifold (recently powder coated gray)
 - Original Air Cleaner assembly (blasted and painted black)
 - Zenith Stromberg 175CD, recently rebuilt and installed a new water
 - chock assembly.
 - also, I bought an after market air cleaner/filter assembly and did
 - not like it. This too will be included.
 -
 - I would be happy with 600 dollars for all... less happy, but possibly
 - live with 500 dollars for all.
 - Buyer pays shipping (of course).
 -

Regards,