LBC TO THE RESCUE!!

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC TO THE RESCUE!!
From: Charlie & Jennifer Schellinck <jschelli1@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 08:51:46 -0800
This was far too funny, this morning my Dad whent to work with my 91 Honda CRX
Si after spending a few minuets in his office he had to go out and make a
couple of visits to other schools. When he got to the car the alarm did not
respond to the clicker. So he opend it up with the key, half expecting the car
to start screaming he dove for the igintion and tried to start it. The
"reliable" Honda was dead as a door nail, sulfated cell I think, It had been
hinting at it for a while. So he called me and my 1970 MGB to the scene to
rescue him. I am shure all the other teachers coming into work that morning had
thoughts like "oh there is poor adam with that unreliable old car" I just
chuckled to my self, somedays these cars are just too much fun.
Adam Schellinck
1970 MGB Roadster

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list