RE: MGB Brake Light Trouble

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: MGB Brake Light Trouble
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 13:05:28 -0700 (MST)
My DPO replaced the bushings and washers in my pedal box with hose
clamps.  Nothing lined up correctly.  I replaced all the little bits
and pieces and it all worked with minor adjustment.  Make sure you have
the right bits inside the pedal box.  (I.E. Not hose clamps! :)

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net

///