RE: Success is so sweet..Guages Now Work!!!!!

To: wcameyer@email.msn.com, allfacts@bellsouth.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Success is so sweet..Guages Now Work!!!!!
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:25:09 -0500
Inserting grommets can be a nasty job.
1 clean all surfaces on both grommet and the material where it will be
applied to
2 have the grommet heated for some period - a hair dryer will do the work
3 apply vaseline to the edges of the grommet AND the receiving hole
(protects against rust as well
4 have the grommet put in place.

Hope it helps...

Cheers,