Moss or Victoria British

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss or Victoria British
From: Robert Marcho <marcho@bible.acu.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 10:19:28 -0600
I know this is a fairly subjective question, but I would like to hear the
list's advice. I am ready to place a substantial order for exterior and
interior body panels to repair rust damage on my "free" 1971 MGB. Adding up
all of the pieces in Moss catalog brings the total to $974.35 , and $703.10
in Victoria British. Obviously, a huge difference in cost. Any reasons I
shouldn't go with V-B? I've bought from V-B many times, but that was about
5 - 7 years ago. I had no problem with the quality I got back then. On
another subject, I recall a few years ago an announcement that someone was
producing new MGB body shells. Does anyone know anything about them?

Thanks,

Bob Marcho

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list