Re: catalytic convertor

To: "Monte Morris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: catalytic convertor
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:47:07 -0600
Monte,

    You can pour all you want but it ain't gonna empty. Sorry, couldn't
resist the sarcasm.
     The internals should be a" honey comb" material unless its all burnt
up.  You can take a large bar and ram it through the material but who would
do such a thing.  You didn't get the idea from me.  Btw, heavy breathing is
not recommended around the said reaming area.
      Car should run fine.

Anonymous  : >)