Re: console and gauges

To: rock@rocky-frisco.com
Subject: Re: console and gauges
From: "Dereck C" <derex39@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:52:13 +0000
Good point Rocky, I had thought about that a few months ago when looking
through a Summitracing catalog.  Did Smiths make any vacuum gauges?  I
noticed that Triumphs have a volt meter (TR6).  Or should I just go with
Autometers?  I have a air/fuel gauge temporarily mounted to the car that I
may put into the console.
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=13691&page=1

The voltage gauge looks very close to the Smiths layout.
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=4490&page=1