SU carb - stuck needle

To: mgsdigest@us.ibm.com
Subject: SU carb - stuck needle
From: "James Laukaitis" <jim5@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:02:45 -0500
Folks,

      Can anyone help me out. I pulled apart a carb for a rebuild. I have
the piston out with the needle in it. I have removed the retaining screw,
yet I still can't get the needle out. I haven't tried really hard -I dont'
want to bend it. How gentle is gentle? I really don't want to grab it with
pliers or something. Anyone have ways of coaxing it out?

Thanks,

Jim Laukaitis
'67 BGT
email: jim5@us.ibm.com
Stop playin around, stop playin around, this old town too long. Feels like
I gotta... travel home.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///