Re: note to auto newbies of all ages / Study at home

To: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: note to auto newbies of all ages / Study at home
From: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:41:55 -0800
Thanks for the info. Bill.
Personally I'm thinking of taking a study at home course for auto
mechanics, and save myself some money along the way, I too have been
ignorant and would like to get caught up, I found a course that sounds
promising for a total cost of $699, it includes some tools I do not have
and the payment option is easy on the pocket.  Anybody else tried something
like this....????

Robert.

Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>@autox.team.net on 01/23/2002
05:25:24 AM