RE: Speakers in a B

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Speakers in a B
From: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@ameritege.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:46:35 -0800
I put mine in the panel between the passenger compartment and the trunk
(boot).  Works great ... can get a pair 8" speakers and an amp back
there pretty easily.

The problem I had w/ speakers in the side panel was when you put the top
down, the frame tended to catch on the speaker cover/grill.

Nick
73B
SDMGC

///