Re: 75#oil pressure (was zero)

To: Bill Meyer <wcameyer@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: 75#oil pressure (was zero)
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:11:57 -0600
Oh Shucks,

   You probably did, somewhere along the line.  My mistake.  Well,
measuring the actual coolant temp is still a good idea, so you'll know
what the normal temp really is as compared to the gauge.  Nothing else
to do until you can have the gauge recalibrated, or find an accurate
replacement.  The last time I looked, those gauges were kind of scarce.

   Cheers,

    CR

Bill Meyer wrote:

> The temp indicator and sender are the old capillary tube type, not electric.
> I should have mentioned that this late ('74) engine is in a '67 B.
>
> Thanks,
>

> Bill

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list