RE: blown head gasket???

To: "E.Claure" <spanlab@ceibo.entelnet.bo>,
Subject: RE: blown head gasket???
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:16:12 -0700
They aren't too bad, but most of the parts stores around here "rent"
tools.  They have a set that they will let you buy, use for a day or
two and return for no cost.  Probably enough people decide to keep them
that it makes it worth while....

If you do end up pulling the head, just make sure you get the bolts
loosed in the right order and have a new gasket ready even if the old
one isn't blown.  It isn't really too much work.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net

///