Re: Lumenition Distributors

To: "David Hayes" <David.Hayes@gmx.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lumenition Distributors
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:15:07 -0000
The only thing you are likely to gain is less maintenance i.e. no points.
Unless the cap has some damage that makes it susceptible to damp, and they
are quick cheap and easy to replace, a new distributor is unlikely to help.
Electronic ignition brings its own problems - like the only faulting you can
do is substitution, and no one has a spare kicking around like they should
points.