Re: Garage Heaters - slightly off topic

To: jello@ida.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Garage Heaters - slightly off topic
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:59:43 EST
In a message dated 1/24/02 10:12:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, jello@ida.net
writes:

> I live where it's cold.  I also do my own work on the cars.  Since my
> garage isn't well insulated, it gets cold.  I've heard that the radient
> quartz/electric heaters heat the stuff in the garage, not the air, and
> therefore keep it nice and warm.  Does anyone have background/experience
> with these??  My garage is pretty large, and quite full of stuff to heat
> up.  I don't want to use kerosene or propane, because then I'd have to
> vent it.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I don't know much about garage heaters, but I suggest that you sign up
(temporarily, if you wish) for the team.net shop-talk list.  The people on
shop-talk know EVERYTHING!  And they are quick to respond, too.  Lots of
great help for questions about tools, garages, storage, etc.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"