Re: MGB sitingsx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Subject: Re: MGB sitingsx-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: Bill Dudley <wdudley4@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 11:49:00 -0700
<snip>
I've noticed that Dick Van Dyke's character in "Diagnosis Murder"
drives a white MGB. I don't watch TV, but my mother does, so I see
it out of the corner of my eye occasionally. A week or two ago,
somebody sabotaged the B by jamming the throttle cable full open.
Instead of hitting the binders or switching the ignition off, the
good Doctor drove down the sidewalk, across some lawns and then
t-boned a police car with two cops in it.

-Rock  http://www.rocky-frisco.com
<snip>

My wife likes Diagnosis Murder, but I haven't seen a B yet.  In the
earlier shows Dick Van Dyke is driving a white Jag XK 120/140, and later
he switches to a Saab convertible.  Does he dump the Saab for the white
MBG in later shows?  Something to look forward to while watching late
night TV with the wife.

Bill Dudley
67 MGB Original Owner
74 1/2 MGB GT V8 Project