Re: Dist. replacement.

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dist. replacement.
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:10:50 -0800
I think Skye pretty much covered it, except that one should also consider
that many of the original distributor types are no longer available. It can
introduce new problems to change to a different type of distributor (by
changing your advance curve, for instance, or just confusing you when you
have to order points). As he says, there isn't much to them that can't be
fixed or replaced.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149