RE: Distributor choices - marking locations

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>,
Subject: RE: Distributor choices - marking locations
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 06:17:19 -0600
Thanks, I'll try to find the numbers tonight.  They are very different in
appearance.  The one on the dizzy with the 16 degree advance looks like the
one pictured in the Moss catalog.  The one on the dizzy with the 10 degrees
of advance has the vacuum line connection to one side (not centered) of the
vacuum advance.

Thanks,

Ken