Re: MGs could've been taken over by Aston-Martin

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: MGs could've been taken over by Aston-Martin
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 09:24:40 -0600
The book was saying that many always thought the windshield on
the roadster was too low for the proportions of the car and so
putting the GTs windshield on helped it's appearence. I disagree.
I think it looks fun. Just like the Datsun Roadster when they
raised the windshield in 1968, it always looked funny to me,
since
my brother had a 67 1/2.

I think this car looks a little funny because of the two-tone
paint.

I like the bumper and grill much better than what I have.

It is the O-Series Engine. The B-Series just couldn't keep up any
futher with emissions. Because of the dizzy apparently couldn't
be
kept in proper tune for extended periods.

The 0-Series sounded like a nice engine, too bad BMC and BL would
never fund any development.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155

///