Re: MG TF (long)

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG TF (long)
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 18:41:03 -0800
Well, with Saab, I believe it's a 9 with the 5 raised up, like 9 to the 5th
power. So it's not "ninety-five", it's "nine-five". So that's different, I
guess. As to what the new MG marketeers where thinking, uh, take your
pick...

They easily could have called it the TG...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///