Re: Nice Car ?

To: "David Hill" <davhill@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: Nice Car ?
From: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 16:16:34 -0600
yeah,
well I looked at a real Ace on the MGB Experience site and it looks
nothing like the Cal Ace except the front and rear clips.  I guess it
you put one together like that, everone from Corvettes to some kid in
his mama's Buick would be wantin you to burn out at the red light!
it would be like that old saying, "you talk the talk, can you walk
the walk?"
I think I'll stick to the stock look.
John

>Hi,
>
>AC Ace clone with an obviously MGB windscreen and scuttle panel? Seen worse
>(in the early 90s They did similar things to a Datsun Z car to make it look
>like a GTO, until Ferrari got uppity).
>
>I once drove  B.R.A. Cobra replica - 289 clone with MGB suspension/hardware
>and a 250bhp, John Eales-tuned Rover V8. Now that was fun!
>
>Dave Hill
>York UK
>(Former Editor, current contributor, 'Kit Car' Magazine)

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///