RE: Trailers

To: "'Rkegg465@cs.com'" <Rkegg465@cs.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Trailers
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 16:49:37 -0800
> Can anyone recommend a covered car trailer that is small and
> light? Most of
> the ones that I have seen are bigger than needed for british
> cars, and
> require a large land yacht to pull them. I would like to find
> one with say,
> 16 feet of interior length, and an aluminum frame.  Any thoughts?
>
> Randy Kegg

Randy:

        I'm very happy with the Dico 18' trailer that I was able to find
used for $2500 a couple of years ago.  It is a lighter weight construction
than most of the trailers of it's type.  Steel frame with a 3/4" plywood
floor and alloy panels.  Hydraulic brakes, 14" wheels and a sloped nose.
It's about as small as useful for my MGB race car.  It's about as light as
standard steel frame construction can get.

Kelvin.

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///