MGB GT 1965-80 by Brooklands

To: mgsdigest@us.ibm.com
Subject: MGB GT 1965-80 by Brooklands
From: "James Laukaitis" <jim5@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 11:23:34 -0500
Listers,

      I am interested in this book, but I am having a hard time finding it.
It looks like much more available in UK. Is it even worth for me exploring?
Very rarely do you find a MGB GT book, they are always a combo, witht the
MGB GT side lacking considerably. I like to see the road tests, any
comments on go fast items etc. I did get two copies of articles on the BGT
from the MGBExperience website, but looking for more. BTW I think the
MGBExperience is an EXCELLENT website/reference. Thank you Skye.

Cheers!

Jim Laukaitis
'67 BGT
email: jim5@us.ibm.com