RE: intake

To: "Ben Ruset" <ben.ruset@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: intake
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 10:50:08 -0500
For those of you thinking about this exchange, why don't you ask the
question,

How many who exchanged the ZS for a Weber then changed again to the SU
set-up and

How many who exchanged the ZS for SU's then changed again to a Weber set-up?

This might help decide.

Bill
'76B with SU's

At 09:38 AM 3/6/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>The weber looks like it is relatively simple to install, while the SU
>seems to be more complex. But I think people here have had better
>drivability with the dual SU's. Once they're set up, they don't need
>much fooling.
>
>Personally, I'm trying to make that decision as well. I was first
>leaning towards a Weber and a Peco exhaust manifold, then a SU setup and
>Peco manifold, and now I'm leaning back towards the Weber. It may end up
>being whatever I can get for the least amount of money.
>
>Of course if I can find an older B (pre-76) in as decent shape as this
>79 I am looking at, at around the same price, I'd rather get that one.
>
>Ben Ruset
>ben.ruset@verizon.net <-- note the new address

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list