RE: Steering wheel identity

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: RE: Steering wheel identity
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@softhome.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2002 14:33:51 -0600
Hi Kelvin,

Hopefully I can find a match or repair this one.  Are there any "modern"
suppliers that produce steering wheel that utilize the stock horn push?

I the article about rebuilding a steering wheel with a wood rim on the "My
MGB in CANADA" site.

http://members.attcanada.ca/~hinges/mgb/sw.htm

I would want to use a hardwood for that if possible though.  Has anyone
else tried this?  Do all steering wheels have the metal ring in the center?

Patton