rusty mgb

To: "mgs list" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: rusty mgb
From: "Carter Tuggle" <goutvols2@mchsi.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:49:47 -0600
I may have given a worse description than the project really is, but that is
what I wanted to do.  So far the consensus is to not buy the car.  My next
question is.... How hard is it to learn to weld?  Lets see I would need to cut
out all the rusty places & cut new sheet metal, weld it in and grind down to a
smooth finish.  I don't know.  How long would it take to learn?  The owner is
asking 1500.00.  And by the way it has the wire steering wheel on it, just
incase you were wondering.

79 midget
Carter

///