Re: rusty mgb

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rusty mgb
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:45:16 -0800
Hi Carter,

Learning to weld isn't too hard, if you have the space & don't mind
spending a few hundred on equipment & lessons at the community college.
If you've got the space, you can paint it yourself too (see my web site
for Painting 101)

However, $1500 is at the high end for a rusty car, but if its the year
you want and has the options you want (I'd definately require overdrive
if you do any highway driving) then it might be the right car for you.

If you don't want to weld though, really, non-rusty MGBs aren't that
hard to find; be patient :)

Skye

--
1966 MGB - GHN3L     Safety Fast!             __,__\__
The MGB Experience   www.mgbexperience.com   (_o____o_)