'70 mgb removable top seller info lost. no list content.

To: MGs@autox.team.net
Subject: '70 mgb removable top seller info lost. no list content.
From: EMPcoLWE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:56:23 EST
    No list content.
    I had contacted someone who had accidentally bought the convertible top
that would fit on my '70 mgb a month or so ago. Lost that persons E-mail. I
hate when that happens!
    I had been taken off med. for migraines and suddenly got so many I
couldn't afford mortgage payments, much less this top, missed some great
opportunities to buy stuff.
    Now I can again afford to vitalize the American economy!
    Will that person who said they'd hold the top for me please get in touch
with me?
    Eric Peterson

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list