Re: The Lotus Elise

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Lotus Elise
From: "brentschwartz" <brentschwartz@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 08:52:51 -0600
I wish I could read his tach better.  It would help me understand
more of what is going on.  I have done some autocrossing but
my experience at high speed events is limited...

I also found it interesting to watch the cars that they were
both passing.  Some of those cars should have been able to
keep up with these two.  This leads me to ask some
questions:

   What was the format of the track event?

   What was the average experience of the drivers in the field?

   What was the experience level of these two drivers?

   Does anyone on the list know either driver and can they
   ask for some commentary.

Thanks
Brent

///