Re: Bad Virus disguised as Microsoft Security Update

To: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Bad Virus disguised as Microsoft Security Update
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 07:09:20 -0600
The new MacOSX is great. Combine Microsoft sytle marketing with a
product that actually works and, well I don't want to think about it.

Oh, also using Netscape for mail also protects you since most of the
virii have attached Outlook (Express) and/or Exchange. Success has it's
problems...

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155

///