RE: Suspension

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: RE: Suspension
From: "Joe Short" <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 08:55:44 -0500
Another way to lower the front end without loss of travel is to swap the
current front cross member for a CBB front cross member. The lowering kit in
the rear does not truly impact travel. The shochs are what limits the travel,
and they are not impacted in the rear. But DO NOT use lowering springs and a
tube shock conversion both on the front of the car. The shocks WILL bottom
under anything more than slight braking, greatly upseting the cars handling and
ability to safely stop.
You may ask how I know this, let's just say once bitten twice shy... ;-p

Joe

<BR>
<BR>
----- Original Message -----<BR>