Re: Cleaning the underside of the car

To: kpdii@softhome.net
Subject: Re: Cleaning the underside of the car
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 07:52:40 -0500
Patton,
  All the things you mentioned will get water splashing around under
there, and one of those little 'driveway washing' brazz nozzles that look
like miniature firefighting nozzles will help to give a strong blast of
water.  Most of the accumulated crud on the underside of my MGBs has not
been water-soluble though.
   Using a steam cleaner at a car wash worked best for me, as the heat
and the detergents and the pressure cut through the sediment best.  If
you do this, have a helper along to wipe the spray off the body paint.
Bob

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 15:35:5

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list