Re: This has to be illegal (no LBC)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: This has to be illegal (no LBC)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 09:13:06 EST
In a message dated 03/15/2002 6:22:26 PM Eastern Standard Time,
phil@outtech.com writes:

> I don't have an account; I only know of the site because somebody I know in
> Wisconsin was talking about it. Apparently you get pretty much anything
> about a Wisconsonite off of there although there isn't much for most
> states.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I'd be careful about what info you give them at that site
(www.publicdata.com).  I read the info page about them, and they are located
in the British West Indies.  Many of those sites, which are not under any
real government regulation, are scams.

Kinda like all the letters and e-mails I get from those guys in Nigeria who
want my help getting $21 million out of their country.

BEWARE!!!

Allen Hefner
Philly Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 Midget