Re: Overdrive problem

To: Jethogger@aol.com, "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Overdrive problem
From: James Schulte <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:58:25 -0800
John,
Thanks, that was my thought.  I moved the switch from under the dash
(after market PO set up) to the gear shift knob.  I had good success
with it for a while but have fussed with the knob several times and
think I may have done something to disturb the switch.
Jim

Jethogger@aol.com wrote:

> Hello Jim.  That year OD. Was overdrive in third and forth. The second
> lock out switch on the tranny. Cut the juice to the overdrive when you
> shift into second. And current is hot in third and forth. Is the
> overdrive switch on the shifter good? That might be the problem. John,
> Flintstone, GA

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///