traveling, ZS refitting, heat shield

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: traveling, ZS refitting, heat shield
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 20:06:33 -0800
Thanks to all who answered my various posts in the past few days.
With all your help I:
 1. figured out how to reinstall all the parts I took off that         were
south of the ZS carb;
 2. fabricated a heat shield by: cutting out three pieces of         aluminum
sheeting, sandwiching what was left of my         original shield between the
first two pieces and                     spacing a third sheet about 1/8 inch
from this one;
 3. found out how to become a part of the NAMGBR                 (sending app.
off tomorrow) for possible travel                     assistance on the road.
 4. evidently opened up a can of worms about NAMGBR  :-).

thanks again,
Monte

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list