MGB Heat

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Heat
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:43:51 -0500
Have got lots of good suggestions and some more questions.  The car temp ran
just outside of the cool and only got to the center of the gauge when we
climbed a hill or drove through traffic.  When it did get to the normal
operating range the heater was still just tepid.  When the gauge swung back
on the cool side the blower only blew cold air.  I got one of those ceramic
heaters to experiment with and it did not have much effect on the wiring nor
did it have much effect on the cabin temp.  I have not had time to do much
else, work keeps getting in the way of driving the MGs. : )
Mike

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///