having trouble.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: having trouble.
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:48:02 -0800
Hello listers,
I have been asking for help & advice since I recently joined. I had been
quite surprised at the responses I had until recently. I receive much
help AND encouragement from a select few (gents you know who you are)
but because of my age (used to race in the '60's) the more intricate of
the repairs have me up the proverbial creek. I am able to do bigger jobs
with relative comfort (engine re-build, brake repair) but am unable to
do small repairs, such as my most recent problem of having to re-wire a
multitude of melted wires. On an extremely tight budget (wife enforced)
I am unable to buy complete harnesses etc.
I believe I need an expert mentor, someone who lives in the Vancouver
area of British Columbia. (Dave are you interested?)
If you think you can assist, I would be very grateful. I enjoy my car
but would like to enjoy it more without the problems I have been having
of late.

Anyone out there?

Aubrey 75B

///