Re: MG die cast miniatures......

To: MGALUVR@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG die cast miniatures......
From: MGTD1952@cs.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 06:05:18 EST
I have not seen any die casts of the T series currently available.  I even
asked the guys down at the place near me where you can find any die cast (if
it's made these guys have it -- NSU's, Renualt, old Ford Capri, Morgans,
Lotus, Jaguar, HUGE ferrari collection, etc.).  The place is EWA Cars
(www.ewacars.com) and they told me there are NO current T series die casts
being manufactured.  They carry several MG's == Midgets and B's, standard and
rally trim.

With that said, there was a 1/24th scale TC and a couple TF's offered on
e-Bay a few weeks ago.  Believe they were from England.  Price was
reasonable.  Do a "completed items" search to see what they look like, then
keep your eyes open for future offers.

Steve in NJ

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list