$250 BGT

To: "MG Mail List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: $250 BGT
From: "Jerry Greenberg" <jerrygreenberg@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:44:17 -0600
I advertised my 1974 BGT on this list a few months ago for $250 and
the only response I received was from someone up north (I'm in
Houston) asking for photos, which I took, scanned and emailed to him
and then he said he could't afford it right now.

The BGT is still in my garage and it is still $250. I do have photos I
can email but only if you are absolutely serious and don't waste any
more of my time.

The car does not run presently, didn't when I bought it but was told
that it did run when stored many years ago.  It turned over fine when
I tried to start it, couldn't gat gas past the carbs. Removed
manifold, heads, carbs in a fit of ambition. I have a complete upper
gasket set ready for installation.

It's a complete car, just needs work, or you could use it for a parts
car because the car is really in good condition. Interior is worn but
not unusable.

I was going to try to get it running and do a rolling restoration but
can't get time, ambition and money to coincide.

I you are REALLY interested, please email me directly. If you think
you can buy this car for less than $250 don't ask.

Jerry Greenberg
1976 TR6
1974 BGT
Houston