making some progress

To: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Subject: making some progress
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 19:10:00 -0800
Hi Skye,
Thought I would ask for your help again. To do with the melted wires.
Have made some progress such as high beam/overtake light back
functioning again.
Big headache is the turn signals, the side marker lights, licence plate
(left side)  rear light (left side) & emergency/hazard flashing light.
The DPO had done some wiring that left much to be desired & ultimately
caused the smelt down.
Here's where I am:

GW wire with male coupling -- nowhere to plug it in
PG  wire with male coupling -- nowhere to plug it in
GR  wire leads to large plug that plugs into hazard switch
Confusion:
PG wire that's just hanging, is supposed to be linked to a fuse that
runs to hazard flasher.

According to the MG experience site fault finding the lighting system,
all side & licence plate lamps are RG to switch or fuses. Cannot locate.

I have a 4 fuse system & the instruction is to look for R wire to fuses.
Cannot locate.
Finally all dash lights are out. While I am beginning to get my head
around all this, some of it is just flying over my head.

Your comments will be much appreciated.
Regards
Aubrey 75B

///