Spax parts found

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spax parts found
From: david.culgan.b@us.agfa.com
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 08:06:46 -0500
A few weeks ago I posted concerning my need to replace the bushings on a Spax
rear damper conversion kit I had installed on my MGB many many years ago. I
tried unsuccessfully to source these through Spax's USA agent 'Long Motors', and
had started doing the research to cross them to another brand name like
Motormite. I'm happy to report that Spax Performance Ltd., in the UK, replied to
a fax (hey that rhymes) and are sending replacements. IMHO, customer service is
alive and well at Spax.

Dave Culgan
'66 MGB

///