Re: Future Classics

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Future Classics
From: Zubrovka <zubrovka@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 19:47:21 -0600
Norm,
Interesting evaluations.  Thanks.
I've noticed on several replies to my posts, y'all have referred to
me as "John Zubrovka".
:)
My name is John Yarbro.
I have to get a bit comfortable with a list before I usually give it
out, but I think y'all are a swell crowd!
I am an artist and photographer using the name STUDIO ZUBROVKA and I
often write book and music reviews under the name Zubrovka.

I have an image gallery:
http://www.legendsmagazine.net/pan/rayn/zubrovka/index.htm

I also have a store front with some of my images on t shirts, etc.:
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=studio_zub,theMuse,boozublime,nkars,sept1101

This is one of the warmest greeting I've ever experienced on a
mailing list and I really appreciate it.
John

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list
///