meltdown over

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: meltdown over
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 02:10:13 -0700
Well,  as I said this morning I thought it was the connector from the ign
switch to the fuel pump etc.

Thought about it in the warmth of my home and decided since the rear harness
is unbroken into the engine compartment, this connector has to be in that huge
mass of connectors just rearward of the fuse box.  I took a look and sure
enough it had vibrated itself loose.  Plugged it back in and voila everything
started working again.  Sucks 'cause I didn't find it last night, cool 'cause
it wasn't a pain to fix.

Also cleaned up some not so great wiring fixes that I made when I was in high
school while I was in there.  Thanks for the help.

james