RE: realization

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: realization
From: "Randy Trautman" <trautman@nwlink.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 18:50:21 -0700
Well, it has been raining on and off all weekend here in Portland, OR.  So I
decided to rebuild the HIFs while the weather is still lousy.  One is
finished and one is about half done.

There seems to be quite a discrepancy in the four manuals I have on how to
set the float.  One says set it 10mm below the flange which is obviously
wrong, it should be 1.0mm.  Three of the manuals say to measure at around
the centerline of the float, one says to do it at the edge.

I'll take a lifeline, what does the audience say?  I chose the centerline.

Randy
72B