67 Headlight switch

To: mg list <mgs@autox.team.net>, MG-MGB <MG-MGB@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: 67 Headlight switch
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:11:26 -0700 (PDT)
Doe any one know if the TR4 and MGB both of 67 share the same part?

I think I may need one and there is one on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1818097754

I am asking due to having an intermittant problem with my headlights. I do not
know if it is switch related or wiring. When the lights go out (while driving
down the road) I can fiddle with the switch usually by VERY slowly pushing it
in about a milimeter or so at a time. Some times this works. Now, I had that
problem with my old switch and replaced it from eBay and now the new switch is
having the same problem. Can it be a wiring problem or is just another broken
switch? I do not believe the switch is still available new.

Carl