Donor computer-NO LBC CONTENT

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Donor computer-NO LBC CONTENT
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 20:39:01 -0500
Listers,
I know this has nada to do with LBC's but I thought if you knew of
someone.............

In our small town of Kahoka, MO (pop. 2400), we have set up a Boy Scout
Aviation Explorer Post in order to attract young people to the field of
aviation, and provide a needed source of after school activity. We have a
flight instructor willing to donate his time to train the youth and a system
of trading community service for flight time to help underpriviledged youth
obtain instruction.
We have a donor for the ground school and flight simulator software needed
to train these youngsters for their pilot's license. We also have a donated
computer, but it is too old to run the software.
We are looking for a used computer to handle this job. Might you or your
company be willing to donate an older model computer that you may have just
"sitting around" after upgrading hardware at your company? We are a
non-profit group and your donation could be advantageous to you as a tax
deduction, and would be greatly appreciated by our youth.  The minimum
requirements for running the software as follows:

400 MB Hard drive
64 MB RAM
24X CD-ROM
Pentium 333 MHz processor, If Pentium 1, need hardware accelerator
Video card with 800 X 600 resolution
Windows 95 or 98, or NT 4.0

Thank you for your consideration,

Monte Morris, mmorris@nemr.net