Re: Dying a highway speeds

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dying a highway speeds
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 19:39:14 -0600
Blake,

Actually the car warms up fairly quick and then holds a steady 190 degrees
on the temperature reading. So by the time I hiit the highway, I am already
close to operating temperature and the choke is no longer engaged. And then
three miles later, I stop at the first red light and the car dies and dies
quickly at that, no hesitation at all. And then it starts almost
immediately when I engage the starter and never skips a beat after that. So
a minor annoyance but one that makes me curious, particularly since its
very predictable. Going three different routes, coming to or from work, and
its always the same intersections it happens at.

David