Re: Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
From: Robert.Haigney@anixter.com
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 10:57:08 -0700
Nice one Bill, I can't believe nobody else mentioned the Fokker (although
they were german planes).  I had the same thoughts as yo, you just beat me
too it.

Robert.
Happily Married
73 Midget.
Body of another Midget.
Boxers, cats, hamster, fish and snails.
Newcastle Brown Ale.

                      WSpohn4@aol.com

                      Sent by:                 To:      mgs@autox.team.net

                      owner-mgs@autox.         cc:

                      team.net                 Subject: Re: Planes, Trains, and
Automobiles

                      04/10/2002 10:19

                      AM

                      Please respond

                      to WSpohn4

In a message dated 10/04/02 10:00:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> My g/f has been telling me for months that the inside of my V8 looks like
an
> airplane (many switches and gauges); she has also been telling me that I
> need
> to name the car.  I have never been one for naming cars, but yesterday
the
> two
> ideas collided and it was decided that the car needs to be named after an
> airplane.

Good idea - it will fit right in when she yells out to the garage "Are you
coming in to dinner, or are you going to work on that Fokker all night?"

Bill